What is 3003 aluminium?
3003 aluminium sheet is a typical aluminum alloy among all the aluminum manganese alloy plates. There are 1.0%~1.5% manganese content. The high content of manganese makes it good rust resistance. You can also call it anti-rust aluminum sheet. It is applicable for you to use the 3003 aluminium manganese alloy sheets in roof making business. Compared with 1000 series aluminium, its strength is higher pure aluminum. Thus, if you want higher strength aluminium sheets for you business at economic price, 3003 will be a good choice than 1100. And because of its good plasticity and weldability, it performs good in liquid or gas vessel. Meanwhile, it is also applicable for roof making, curtain wall manufacturing, ship building, etc.
For your aluminium coil rolls needs, Wanda can also offer you. There are also patterned aluminium sheets and aluminium disc for your reference. If you have interests, please contact us with no hesistation.
Chemical Content of 3003 Aluminum Alloy
|Aluminum Alloy||Mn||Fe||Mg||Si||Cr||Cu||Zn||Ti||Others: Each||Others: Total||Al: Min.|
Features of the 3003 aluminum alloy sheets
As a types of aluminium alloy sheets, 3003 is popular in the market. You can use it for your different applications. Similar with 1000 series aluminium, such as 1050 and 1100, the aluminium 3003 is also applicable for making roof. Besides, its properties make it suitable for manufacturing curtain wall.
- 3003 aluminium sheet is heavier than 1000 series pure aluminium and 5000 series aluminium sheets. Similar with 5000 series aluminium magnesium sheets, the 3003 aluminium are also not suitable for heat treatment. Generally, for improving its mechanical property, we will utilize cold processing method.
- Aluminium 3003 alloy sheet is not applicable for anodizing. Utilizing 3003 for anodizing process, there will be slight discoloration on the surface. While, in Wanda, we also have hot rolling 3003 aluminum. Its performance on anodizing is better than cast rolled one.
- Aluminium alloy 3003 sheet plates perform good in corrosion resistance. For your high corrosion resistance requirements, 3003 is better than 1000 pure aluminum sheets.
- Its density is about 2.73g/cm³. It is applicable for you to use 3003 aluminum instead of stainless steel in many fields.
Alternative choices for your 3003 aluminium requirements
Wanda Trading can supply various sizes, tempers and types of aluminium 3003 alloy plates. For your different business using, you there are various types for your reference. For example, we have patterned 3003 aluminium checker plates and plain aluminium sheets. Making curtain wall, you can choose our plain 3003 aluminium with no pattern. And for your tool box manufacturing or antislipping requirements, our embossed 3003 aluminium tread aluminium is suitable. Our company have diamond type 3003 aluminium, 5 bar patterns 3003 aluminium and stucco embossed aluminium for you to choose. Especially, our five bar and diamond 3003 are popular among our customers. Besides, we can also provide coiled 3003 aluminium. Generally, if the thickness is under 5mm, we can roll the products into coils.
Our factory has many rolling machines for manufacturing. We have cast rolling machines, hot rolling machines and cold rolling machines for producing different sizes by D.C. and C.C. processing methods. Our maximum width can reach 2250mm. And there are regular sizes of 3003 aluminum in our warehouse, such as 4×8 aluminium sheets, 1220×2440 3003 alloy sheets, etc. Thus, you can get aluminium sheet plates in a short time.
How does Wanda Pack the Aluminium Sheet and Coil Products?
Purchasing aluminium sheets and coil rolls from Wanda, you do not need to worry about the goods’ quality. Generally, we choose shipping for transporting. There may be some cracks. While, choosing Wanda Aluminium, there will be no problems during the transportation. Because we apply high configured packing materials for making sure the steadiness, flatness and good surface. You can get the high quality goods with no cracks.
- We utilize protective film and paper for protecting the surface of aluminium sheets and coil rolls. At the same time, there are also plastic or kraft paper for wrapping the products, which is helpful for moisture proofing and rain proofing.
- Before we put the packed aluminium sheets and coil into the container, we use the wooden pallet for strengthening the wrapped aluminium products. Meanwhile, there are also steel belt, which can also improve the steadiness and avoid collision. For your information, our wooden pallets are also marked with fumigation.
- Our company put the dryer agent into the containers. It is helpful for avoid the goods being moist, making sure the quality.
|3003 Aluminium Sheet||O, h14, h16, h22, h24, h26||0.2mm-170mm||800mm-2250mm||Under 11000mm|
|3003 Aluminium Coil||O, h14, h16, h22, h24, h26||0.2mm-6mm||800mm-2250mm||Coil|
|3003 Aluminium Tread Plate||h114||0.5mm-6.5mm||800mm-2250mm||Under 11000mm|