Car is a complex machine. It is consisted with about 30000 parts. And we all know that both the car body and car structures are key. Whether for the outer panels or inner panels, it is important to choose suitable material for building. As for the car body, it includes, front doors, rear door, engine beams, wheel arches, bumpers and so on. It is significant for you to make sure the structural soundness of the car body. Moreover, because of the automobile light weight requirements, you need to use suitable material when manufacturing the car. Using aluminium as car making material is a trend. Wanda aluminium sheet for car making is applicable. We have different aluminium alloy with different properties. You can choose it freely.
How can you use the aluminium sheets in car making industry?
As a professional aluminium sheets plates manufacturer, Wanda has many customers, who utilize our aluminum for automobile. For your reference, our 5182 aluminum, 5083 alu, 5754, 5052 aluminium plates and 6061 aluminum sheets are popular among them. The 5000 series aluminium magnesium alloy sheets and 6061 have good corrosion resistance, weldability and so on. Meanwhile, its strength is higher than some other aluminium alloy. These are good choices for you to apply them in your car manufacturing factory. For example, our popular 5083 alloy is widely used for trunk lid, car pedals, van body and so on.
Using aluminium sheets for trunk lid making
As we know, the trunk lid takes a large part of the whole car. And its elongation is good. Many car manufacturers choose 5083 aluminum alloy for manufacturing the trunk lid. Aluminium has lighter weight than some other metal. Using 5083, it helps reduce the car weight. And then the power consumption will be less, too. At the same time, the 5083 has excellent elasticity and impact resistance.
Utilizing Wanda aluminium for car pedal building
Making car pedal needs material with high strength and corrosion resistance. The 5000 series aluminum can meet the requirements of car pedal strength. Meanwhile, the excellent weldability is more convenient for your processing. The last but not least, the aluminum car pedal will have longer service life. By the way, our company can also provide anti-slipping aluminium checker plate for you to choose. There are different patterns and prices for your reference. They all have good reputation on the car pedal making business among our customers.
Applying aluminum plate for van body manufacturing
The aluminium plates are also applicable for van body making. Generally, the lighter van body can load more goods. Using aluminium for van body manufacturing, the light weight of aluminium helps realize the van body light weight. Besides, 5000 series aluminum alloy sheets are anti-oxide, anti-corrosion and anti-rust. This highly prolongs the service life time of the truck.
Why use aluminium sheet for car making business rather than some other metals?
Since 1899, the aluminium sheets have been used for car making. Car manufacturers utilize aluminum sheet for car body, car engine and so on. Then do you know the advantages of using aluminum alloy rather than some other metals?
- Firstly, it is light. From 1970th, the designers applied lighter aluminium instead of steel, it is helpful for decreasing the car weight. For example, utilizing aluminium for car making, its weight is about 35% lighter than the steel one. And it also reduces the fuel consumption and carbon dioxide pollution. Moreover, the carrying capacity also increased.
- Secondly, the aluminium car has good effects on absorbing shock. Compared with the steel car, the aluminium car is twice as effective as the steel car. Generally, the car manufacturers apply it for bumper making.
- Thirdly, using aluminium plates for car, it will be safer. If the aluminum parts are deformed, only the impacted area will have deformation. It will not influence the other area. Thus, the passenger compartment will be safe.
- Fourthly, aluminium sheet materials are recyclable. It is applicable for you to utilizes recycled aluminium car parts for new car parts manufacturing.
How does Wanda Pack the Aluminium Sheet and Coil?
Purchasing aluminium sheets and coil rolls from Wanda, you do not need to worry about the goods’ quality. Generally, we choose shipping for transporting. There may be some cracks. While, choosing Wanda Aluminium, there will be no problems during the transportation. Because we apply high configured packing materials for making sure the steadiness, flatness and good surface. You can get the high quality goods with no cracks.
- We utilize protective film and paper for protecting the surface of aluminium sheets and coil rolls. At the same time, there are also plastic or kraft paper for wrapping the products, which is helpful for moisture proofing and rain proofing.
- Before we put the packed aluminium sheets and coil into the container, we use the wooden pallet for strengthening the wrapped aluminium products. Meanwhile, there are also steel belt, which can also improve the steadiness and avoid collision. For your information, our wooden pallets are also marked with fumigation.
- Our company put the dryer agent into the containers. It is helpful for avoid the goods being moist, making sure the quality.
|Aluminium No.||Main Ingredients||Thickness||Width||Length|
|5052/5754/5182/5454/5083||Aluminium and Magnesium||0.5mm-6mm||800mm-2250mm||Under 11000mm or Coil|
|6061||Aluminium, Magnesium and Silicon||0.5mm-6mm||800mm-2250mm||Under 11000mm or Coil|
Wanda Aluminum has been offering aluminium sheets for car making for many years. And we can provide various aluminium alloys for you to choose. If you do not know how to choose the suitable aluminum for your business, here you can see some common used aluminium alloy in Wanda for your reference.
|Aluminium Alloy No.||Application|
|5182 Aluminium Sheets||Car Door, Trunk Lid|
|5083 Aluminum Plate||Car Roof, Car Unterbodenabdeckungen, Fuel Tank Plate, Air Storage Tank|
|5754 Aluminium Plates||Car Roof, Car Unterbodenabdeckungen|
|5052 Aluminium Sheet||Fuel Tank Plate, Air Storage Tank|
|6061 Aluminum Plates||Car Wheel Hub, New Energy Vehicle Battery Base Plate|