What is 5 Bar Aluminium Checker Plate?
5 bar aluminium tread plate is a typical patterned aluminium among Wanda aluminium checker plates. This 5 ribs aluminium chequered plates is popular used among our customers. Our company has various aluminium alloys aluminium 5 bar sheets for you to choose. For example, we have pure 1050 and 1100 pure aluminium 5 bars sheets. It is more economic than other aluminium alloy checker plates.
While, you should considerate the strength requirements when you want to choose the 1000 series pure aluminium. Because the 1050, 1060 and 1100 aluminium 5 bar checker plates has lower strength than other aluminium alloy tread plates. For your reference, our 5000 series aluminium 5 bar plate has higher strength.
If you want to know more about our 5 bar aluminium or some other aluminium sheets, please contact us now!
What are the applications of Wanda 5 bar aluminium checker plate?
Generally, our 5 bar aluminium chequered plate are mainly used for anti slipping. Many customers apply this patterned aluminium sheets for wall protection, stair making, bus pedal manufacturing, floor and so on. Besides, it is worth to mention that our 5754 aluminium 5 bar checker plate is specially used for wind power generation tower building. Wanda 5754 aluminium checker plates has good reputation in North Europe.
- Wall Protection
- Bus Pedal
- Wind Power Generation Tower
How to choose suitable aluminium alloy 5 bar checker plate?
There are different aluminium alloys in Wanda. It is key for you to choose suitable aluminium 5 bar sheet according to your own requirements. Under different application environment, choosing suitable aluminium alloy can reduce your expense and get the best effects. Now, you can see some different advantages of different aluminium alloy 5 bar plates.
- The 1000 series aluminium is also called pure aluminium. Its aluminium content are above 99.00%. Its price is the lowest among all the aluminium No. Because there are less other chemical content. And its production process is simple. While, the 1000 series aluminium 5 bar keeps the properties of aluminium content. For your deep processing needs, 1000 series aluminium is easy for processing. Meanwhile, it has good surface. It is brighter than other types of aluminium alloy checker plates.
- 3003 aluminium manganese alloy 5 bar has more manganese content than 1000 series pure aluminium. And its rust resistance is better. Meanwhile, it has higher strength than pure aluminium, either. While, compared with the 5000 series aluminium chequered plates, its strength is lower.
- 5000 series aluminium has more magnesium content than the 1000 series and 3000 series aluminium 5 bar plates. It helps improve the corrosion resistance of aluminium alloy. And the 5000 series aluminium price is also higher. If you need high strength and good corrosion resistance, the 5000 series 5 bar aluminium alloy will be suitable.
How does Wanda Pack the Aluminium Checker Plate and Coil Products?
Purchasing aluminium sheets and coil rolls from Wanda, you do not need to worry about the goods’ quality. Generally, we choose shipping for transporting. There may be some cracks. While, choosing Wanda Aluminium, there will be no problems during the transportation. Because we apply high configured packing materials for making sure the steadiness, flatness and good surface. You can get the high quality goods with no cracks.
- We utilize protective film and paper for protecting the surface of aluminium sheets and coil rolls. At the same time, there are also plastic or kraft paper for wrapping the products, which is helpful for moisture proofing and rain proofing.
- Before we put the packed aluminium sheets and coil into the container, we use the wooden pallet for strengthening the wrapped aluminium products. Meanwhile, there are also steel belt, which can also improve the steadiness and avoid collision. For your information, our wooden pallets are also marked with fumigation.
- Our company put the dryer agent into the containers. It is helpful for avoid the goods being moist, making sure the quality.
|Aluminium No.||Temper||Thickness||Width||Length||Pattern Height||Stripe Length|
|1050, 1060, 1100||H114||1.5mm-8mm||800mm-2250mm||Under 11000mm or Coil||0.9mm-1.5mm||30mm-40mm|
|3003||H114||1.5mm-8mm||800mm-2250mm||Under 11000mm or Coil||0.9mm-1.5mm||30mm-40mm|
|5052, 5754||H114||1.5mm-8mm||800mm-2250mm||Under 11000mm or Coil||0.9mm-1.5mm||30mm-40mm|